Thursday, August 19, 2010

Absquatulate

When you gotta go, you gotta go!

I'm going.  And because I care (I do!) and I don't want you to have any chiropractic regrets, consider this fair warning: if you need me, act now!  It is far easier to treat you when I'm in the clinic, and not, say, elsewhere.

I'm taking a wee vacay, and I'll be out of the office from August 28 until September 10.
If you need me, you'll have to go for a long swim.  Of course, Dr. Bain will be here Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to handle any spinal emergencies. 

In the event that you find yourself hurting in my absence - remember: when in doubt, ICE.  Really, if you pull something, tweak your whatchamacallit or feel a twinge in your thingamabob, the first thing to do is apply ice for about 20 minutes.  Find a comfortable place to lie, bend your knees and relax, and apply ice.  This generic virtual message cannot of course substitute for a live, face to face treatment, but these measures should help minimize any acute injury.

Be well!  Enjoy the rest of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment