2. Tailgaters. Especially when you have to keep checking your blind spot, because some jerk is attempting to drive into your trunk.
3. The pain in my neck. Really, it hurts! Fortunately I was able to get an adjustment of my own today. Someone needs to treat the chiropractor!
4. Your flat pillow. Your really fluffy pillow. Your 4 pillows stacked one on top of the other. Find a pillow, one pillow, that gives you sweet dreams and neck support. I like a cervical pillow with memory foam.
5. Necking. Actually, I have yet to see a patient injure their neck while necking. So consider making out a chiropractically safe activity!
6. Headaches. Neck tension and misaligned vertebra in the cervical spine are a major cause of headaches.
7. The albatross around your neck.
8. Rubbernecking. It causes 16% of distraction-related traffic accidents, and whiplash is another major cause of neck pain.
9. Younger sisters. (Hi Pam!)
10. Trying to think of a 10th witty and relevant item to complete this list. Yeesh...