Tuesday, June 24, 2008

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen...

Good-bye!
Or rather, à bientôt!

I'm off for a jolly holiday. I shan't say where I'll be, except that they talk funny there, and I'm packing light.

I'd like to say that I'll be off studying brand new chiropractic techniques, learning the latest advancements in chiropractic technology... actually, what I'd really like to say is that I'll be sitting on a beach in Greece being hand-fed grapes by my very own Adonis. So let's just say that reality lies somewhere in the middle, between scholarly and sybaritic. I'll read a book in a Roman bath.

Assuming the locals have tapped into an electrical source and discovered the internets, I will do my best to update while I am gone, on things chiropractic and not. Possible topics include:
  • Is the sound of a spine 'cracking' different in a foreign language?
  • How to protect your low back when stuffed into an economy seat.
  • How to protect your sanity when stuffed into an economy seat.
  • Chiropractic abroad - different than chiropractic a-man?
I'll return after the long weekend, until then, Dr. Bain will be taking care of my patients. If you need to see him in my absence, rest assured you will be in good hands.

I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable long weekend!

Adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu...

No comments:

Post a Comment